All Philadelphia Area Mom Bloggers are invited to a Mom’s Night Out at the Philadelphia Museum of Art! This is the first event of this kind the museum has done so let’s show them some social media love!
You’re invited to a Picasso Tweetup at the Philadelphia Museum of Art!
When: Friday, April 30th
What: Please join us for a momsâ€™ night out at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Youâ€™re invited to check out the exciting Picasso and the Avant-Garde inÂ Paris exhibition, then take in our Art After 5 musical performance withÂ cocktails on the terrace. Weâ€™ll be serving our popular â€œIce Cubismâ€Â cocktail, which resembles a Cubist work of art. Feel free to blog and TweetÂ throughout the night!
Your evening includes:
– A free Picasso and the Avant-Garde in Paris poster
– One free Ice Cubism cocktail
– FREE admission for the first 25 bloggers who RSVP. After the first 25,Â you can purchase a discounted admission ticket for $18.Â [For discounted Picasso tickets, please RSVP by Wednesday, April 28, 2010. Please include name, address, and telephone number.]
Please RSVP to [email protected]
Latest posts by Colleen Kennedy (see all)
- Touring the Philadelphia Magazine Design Home with Xfinity - May 9, 2017
- What’s New with Comcast Xfinity? - May 19, 2016
- Bloggers and Babies Rock at Rhythm Babies Event - October 30, 2014