Preparing for emergencies is something many families think about doing, however that is often as far as they get.Â Having a family emergency plan as well as emergency supplies on hand just in case is a smart thing to do and recommended by The Red Cross, FEMS, and Homeland Security.Â We are teaming up with Live Prepared to talk emergency preparedness and to show you just how easy it is to make sure your family is prepared.
To help youÂ live prepared and have the peace of mind that comes with being ready should an emergency arise, we invite you to join Philly Social Media Moms, Jo-Lynne Shane, and See Mom Click atÂ the #LivePrepared Twitter party on Thursday, June 23, at 8pm ET. It’sÂ going to be both educational AND fun!
We will be giving away $625 in prizes for 10 winners!
- FIVEÂ GIFT CARD WINNERS:Â Each will win a gift card during the party!Â 1-$25, 2-$50, 1-$100, and 1-$150 (plus each of these winners will also be sent 4 food pouches!)
- FIVE FOOD POUCH WINNERS:Â Each will win 4 food pouches! These winners will be pulled at the end of the party from the RSVP list, so please RSVP to be eligible to win!
Follow your hosts and sponsor:
CLICK THIS LINK toÂ RSVP!Â We hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Jo-Lynne Shane (see all)
- #LivePrepared Twitter Party June 23 at 8pm ET - June 20, 2016
- Philly Social Media Moms Pay It Forward - November 9, 2015
- How to Run an Email Marketing Reactivation Campaign - September 12, 2015